Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My character Ookami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boombadajam88

My character Ookami Empty
PostSubject: My character Ookami   My character Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:05 am

Name: "Ookami"

Class: Night

Type: Werewolf

Weight: 230lbs or 105kg

Height: 200cm or 6'5"

Appearance: Very large, muscular physique. Lots of scars all over his body (one especially horrific across his back). Short, messy brown hair with a long fringe that covers his right eye. Golden eyes. Scars on his face that look like whiskers.

History: He arrived at the academy in a tattered overcoat that was covered in dirt and blood. No one knows where he came from or what his real name is. All he has said was that he wants to learn everything the academy teaches and more about his "condition". It is obvious he has crossed paths with many vicious creatures because of the scars across his body.

Personality: Ookami is quiet but very attentive and focused. While he appears to be very rough and scary, he hasn't displayed any form of unpleasant, violent, or offensive behaviour. He enjoys classical music, art, reading large texts and novels. His athletic skills are lacking considering his impressive physique. He also lacks team work and motivation when it comes to any physical or practical activities. This may be because of the absence of any danger or risk in the activities. Perhaps he is more prone to be active whilst in a significantly more threatening situation.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: My character Ookami   My character Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 am

=D Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://lostdemonicaacademy.rpg-board.net
boombadajam88

PostSubject: Re: My character Ookami   My character Ookami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:29 am

yewwww! thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My character Ookami   My character Ookami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character Ookami
Page 1 of 1