Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Layliana Nobudashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layliana

Layliana

Layliana Nobudashi Empty
PostSubject: Layliana Nobudashi   Layliana Nobudashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Name:Layliana Nobudashi

Class: Night

Type: Angel

Weight:134lbs

Height:5'4"

Appearance:
Winged Form:
Layliana Nobudashi Angel-Night-Moon-anime-wallpaper
Hidden Wing Form:
Layliana Nobudashi __10
History:Layliana was born of a Angel Mother and Father and sent away the Lost Demonica when she was 10.She had a protective older brother who also attends Lost Demonica and keeps her away from almost everyone.Layliana has never known her Mother cause she died at birth so she gets Jian to tell her about her.

Personality:Shy,Clumsy,Quiet,Sweet,KAWAII!!!! (XD i know Kawaii isnt a Personality trait but she is XD)

Extra:
Jian(Layliana's older brother)
Layliana Nobudashi Rodolphus
Layliana Nobudashi AnimeDarkAngelBoy2
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

Layliana Nobudashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layliana Nobudashi   Layliana Nobudashi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Yay!Me Approves Me!!!
Back to top Go down

Layliana Nobudashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Demonica Academy :: Regestraions :: Character Creation :: Student Creation-
Jump to: