Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akira's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Akira's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Akira's Dorm   Akira's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:26 am

Akira was sitting in her last period class waiting to be dismissed by the loud echoing school bell!
The bell had rung and Akira was free to go anywhere she pleased but first she thought dropping by her dorm room would be best! She gathered her things put them into her bag, got up from her seat and left the classroom with a steady pace. Walking through the courtyard she figured that it was far more quieter at night when the day class students where in there dorms! She prefered it this way, she hated all the 'buzzing' school girls surrounding her during mid-day. She silently kept walking keeping thoughts to herselfs and keeping her footsteps quiet and conscious on the cobbled path covered with red and golden leafs underneath her. It was rather windy seeing as it was 'Closing Autum and coming Winter'! She stopped in front of the Dormitory and opened the the door, giving a faint sigh followed by a quick shiver she clomped up the stairs and towards her room. Sliding her key into her door she slowly turned it and walked through the now open door. Her room was 'cold'. She walked over to her dresser laying her bag ontop of it's shiny wooden surface, once done she gathered some clothes and headed for the bathroom. She came out wearing a silky blue night gown & black slippers! She yawned and fell atop her bed smothering herself with the white woolen covers breathing deeply. "....Why does nothing interesting ever happen here, to me?!" she gave a heavy bored sigh, "I can't take it anymore, I really can't...!"She shuddered and then suddenly beamed a wide mischevious grin. "If you want something done, do it yourself!" With that said she got up off her bed slipped into her black boots, put on her long black parka and grabbed her extending navy scarf! She grabbed her key that was lying on her dresser, aside her bag and went toward her door, she stopped before putting the key into the lock. Hesitated and turned around, walking to her window. She then lifted open the chapped white window pane, "Here we go..!" She then slowly tried her best slipping out the window and grabbing the near tree branch! Leaping and falling from the many branches that led downwards, last branch, she closed her eyes and let go, falling to the floor beneath her she landed! She smirked and gave off a faint echo of a laugh, "There's no turing back now!" She smirked and tucked the key into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Akira's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Dorm   Akira's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:25 am

Yuuki was in a state! She had been walking around campus all day long looking for her childhood friend. She had overheard something about a private boarding school for 'special' children when the old women who worked where she lived were gossiping. Saying something about 'that demon child' and 'would've been better off there from the very beginning!'. When Yuuki heard this she jumped to conclusions and ran away in search for the dark beauty she had once known. Her sources had led her here, to Lost Demonica Academy. Too bad it's been nearly two months and still, not a word about her, not even a 'sighting'!
It wasn't till Yuuki had left her dorm, nearly an hour after classes had ended when she spotted something strange yet familiar in some way! She was walking over cobbled ground which laid out a path that led to all sorts of buildings. *sigh* "I wonder, I wonder if I'll ever find her. I wonder where she is, if she remembers me?!"
A sudden noise caused her to stop in her tracks. She shifted her attention from the ground to the nearby building by her side. A girls dormitory, and...a tree. Yuuki scrawled up her eyes and concentrated on a big black blob?! It was shifting down the tree! *crack* the blob fell down the tree down two levels. Yuuki wanted to do something, wanted to help but she found that her body wouldn't move. Luckily enough, the blob, or whatever it was, managed to grab onto a sturdy branch close to the bottom of the tree! It shifted down to the last few branches and leapt off the tree to the ground. Yuuki watched in awe! She could she that the blob (back facing her) put something in it's pocket? Yuuki was impressed, she began laughing and clapping. The black smuge turned around facing Yuuki. They were face to face, now Yuuki could see clearly she found that it was actually a very beautiful girl. Yuuki's eyes widened with the sight of the girl. The black haired girl had a confused look on her face and asked '..D-Do, Do, I know you?'
Yuuki was overwhealmed, her eyes swelled with water. 'Akira!' Yuuki bagan racing toward the girl, arms spread.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Akira's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Dorm   Akira's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 pm

The oddly familiar stranger galloped toward her and embraced her, tightly clinging onto her, the blonde girl loosened her grip and looked deeply into Akira's eyes, 'y-you don't remember me, nee chan? I thought you loved me, I thought we were best friends-sisters! You told me you'd never leave me but, you did and I, I didn't know what to do, I missed you so I came here, to look for you...'
akira looked closely at the girl. Her arms were resting round the blonde girl hips while the testy eyed beauty had her arms loosely dangling from akira's shoulders.
Akira widened her gaze and tightened her hands on the girl. 'you, you're, could it be?'
the girl smiled and laid akira's cold palm to her warm rosy cheeks, tears trickling down her eyes.
' I thought you forgot, I thought you didn't remember me, we, us! But I was wrong!'
akira smiled and hugged the girl. 'Yuuki, i missed you, I didn't know who you were when I first saw you! God, you've changed, you're stunning! Just, just like a little angel.' akira tightly embraced her childhood friend and said 'I'll never leave you again, we'll be together forever! I-I promise, this time- for sure...'
Yuuki accepted the embrace and slid her hands from akira's lower back up to her shoulders, a hand on either shoulder. She lent closer toward Akira, and put her lips close to her ear. 'yes, we'll...never part, we'll be together forever...that's a promise.' akira heard a faint giggle from yuuki and blushed deeply. Yuuki ran a few steps away from akira and turned around, facing her she laughed and put her hands to her knees, 'now then, what'll we do? Celebrate?' Akira rubbed the back of her neck still red. ' I uh, well I was going to go out y'know, for an, um adventure. Like old times!' yuuki smiled and walked slowly back toward akira. 'sounds fun, we should be going then it's getting late, isn't it?' akira replied 'y-yeah' yuuki grabbed akira by the arm and started walking towards the schools gate, dragging akira along! 'let's go on an adventure, a long adventure. Just like we used to!' the girls passed the schools gates and headed toward town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akira's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira's Dorm   Akira's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira's Dorm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Demonica Academy :: Regestraions :: Character Creation :: Student Creation-
Jump to: