Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late for Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Late for Class Empty
PostSubject: Late for Class   Late for Class I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:00 am

Kumiko was late for class again so she was rushing to math hoping not to run into anyone she knows.
Back to top Go down
https://lostdemonicaacademy.rpg-board.net
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

Late for Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for Class   Late for Class I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 am

Ryota was running to the classroom he hadn't been in a long while he had been away studying his curse. Rounding the corner he saw Kumiko rushing to class as well.
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Late for Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for Class   Late for Class I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:50 am

Kaori was in a gloomy state as she always is round this time of day!Walking up the corridor, she stretched her mouth wide open, tightly closed her eyes and slapped her palm on her face, covering her mouth.*yawn* Slight signs of tears trickled down from her eyes onto the spine of the textbooks she was carrying-Maths, History, Literature and modern studies. Her next class was maths and she was late so she quickly snapped out of her droused state and hurried up the corridor to class when....*CRASH*
Papers from textbooks were flying all over the place and falling to the wooden floor Kaori and two others were now lying ontop of! Kaori shifted her hand off the floor and hastily rubbed her eyes! 'Hey, What do you think you're doing? Someone could've been hurt!' She yelled, shaking her fist tightly in the air! Once she had calmed down she started to gather her things, muttering under her breath 'I'm going to be late'. She had gathered most everything that was lying on the floor but still seemed aggitated. 'Oh no, oh god no! Where is it?Where, did I drop it somewhere else?' she was now breathing heavily and moving her hands quickly searching the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Late for Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for Class   Late for Class I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Kumiko fell to the floor knocking to the floor noticing it was Kaori."Miss Kaori!Oh i'm so sorry!"Kumiko said.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

Late for Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for Class   Late for Class I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Ryota was standing there and offered his hand down to Kumiko. "Here Kumiko let me help you up is this one of your friends?" Ryota gestured with his other hand to Kaori.
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Late for Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for Class   Late for Class I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Kaori was still searching the floor when she noticed something under a man's shoe. she jumped up and quickly demmanded he take his shoe off of her picture! The man looked confused so she asked once more.'Look, either you take your foot off of that picture you're standing on, or god knows all hell is going to break loose!' She scowled at him. The man who she was talking to seemed to be a friend of Kumiko's!He also seemed to be one of the two that she collided with moments earlier & by the looks of her expression, Kumiko must have been the other!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Late for Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for Class   Late for Class I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 am

Kumiko picked up the picture for Miss Kaori."I'm sooo Sorry Miss Kaori."
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

Late for Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for Class   Late for Class I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:16 am

"Hmmm i'm sorry i didn't notice." Ryota felt a little ashamed that he had trampled her picture.
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Late for Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for Class   Late for Class I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:57 am

Kaori pouted. "....hmph, well, I guess, I guess it's...forgivable, you didn't mean to do it, or did you?" She shot an evil glare towards Ryota.
"No matter, besides, we should be heading for class, we're already late as it is!" Kaori took a deep breath and looked toward Kumiko and smiled holding her hand out facing her dear friend, "Are you coming Kumiko chan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late for Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for Class   Late for Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late for Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Demonica Academy :: In The Academy :: Night Class :: Night Class Building :: Floor 2-
Jump to: