Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuuki Asahi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki

Yuuki

Yuuki Asahi Empty
PostSubject: Yuuki Asahi   Yuuki Asahi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Name: Yuuki Asahi

Class: Night Class

Type: Angel

Weight: 139

Height: 5'7

Appearance:
True Form
Yuuki Asahi 27909anime%20angel

Human Form
Yuuki Asahi Anime%20girl%20in%20rain

Other Form
Yuuki Asahi AmberDeath

History: She was found hiding amongst some bramble bushes and trees in a forest on the edge of a small rural village. It was a young girl who had discovered her, a small child with long flowing hair and beautiful somber eyes. Yuuki was intrigued by the little girl. Ever since then she and the girl were inseparable, Yuuki followed her anywhere & everywhere! till one day, the girl left. Yuuki waited and waited for her return but she did not show, so Yuuki decided that she'd one day find her and they would be reunited. Now, aged 17, Yuuki has left the orphanage where her and her friend spent most of their lives, to search for and find her childhood sweetheart.

Personality: Yuuki is an outlandish girl. She is headstrong yet demure at times. Once she has set herself a goal she won't stop till she's achieved it, she may stumble but she won't give up!

Extra: She likes to read quite a bit. She mostly enjoys reading romance novels, especially shojo manga. She loves to bake!
Being the way she is, as an angel she has the ability to transform/shapeshift if needed.

Last edited by Yuuki on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to edit a few details that I missed out the other night :P)
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Yuuki Asahi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Asahi   Yuuki Asahi I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Approved ^.^ Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://lostdemonicaacademy.rpg-board.net

Yuuki Asahi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Demonica Academy :: Regestraions :: Character Creation :: Student Creation-
Jump to: