Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Familiar Awakening!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vulf Veorman

Vulf Veorman

Familiar Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Familiar Awakening!   Familiar Awakening! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:07 am

Brynn (Yin)

"Kitty! Kitty! Meow, meow, meow." Yin giggled as she picked the grey tabby cat, which growled in agitation. Mostly due to it's exhaustion, and her single mindedness to give chase for miles. She gently stroked the cats head and scratched its ears, as she ignored it growl of agitation.

"Where the hell are am I?" A deep masculine voice came from her throat. Her visage blurred as it grew and the dark clothes warped and changed as well. It took only a moment, as Brynn replaced Yin. "She's done it again." Brynn said his tone calm, steady. He scanned his surroundings, it seems my other half has gotten me lost while I was napping.

"Catapultam huh pereo I..." Brynn muttered to himself, as sat down and leaned against a nearby tree. His body felt like it was made of lead, and his stomach ached with hunger. A very familiar feeling when ever he let his other half stay in control for a long period of time. "Lost and no energy, I don't think I've been in a worse situation before."

He leaned against the tree, he tried to ignore the sharp pain in his stomach as it slowly spread. He began to chuckle, as it was silenced by the knife stabbing pain as it spread. "I'm gonna die, here, and no one will even realize I'm gone. T-this sucks."

The sun had begun to set in the distance, 'At least it's a pretty sunset,' he thought.
Back to top Go down

Familiar Awakening!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Demonica Academy :: Outside The Academy :: Mountains-
Jump to: