Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Skies and Dark Skies (Oh my)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vulf Veorman

Vulf Veorman

Blue Skies and Dark Skies (Oh my) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Skies and Dark Skies (Oh my)   Blue Skies and Dark Skies (Oh my) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:29 am

Yin (Brynn):

"I'm bored!" Yin stomped her foot then, paced back and forth. The night classes though filled with different kinds of monsters out of human folklore, were terribly dull. The day classes and dorm were just as dead. Besides naughty little boys and girls doing naughty things with each other on the rare occasion. Brynn and Yin would both partake in the spoils.

She flicked her long silver hair behind her ear, and muttered, "Bored." She put her nose up and sniffed the air, it didn't carry any sweet smells. Which meant there was no available food for her nearby, and Yin was in no mood to work for her meal.

"It's disgusting but going to class actually sounds good." Yin nodded, turned and skipped into the building. Night classes though boring. Her way to unwind was to bask in the sun, and catch some Z's on the rooftop.

Though she tried to find her way to class. She had passed where she was aiming to go. Which then she searched the entire campus, which came up with no results. Two hours had passed when she paused, "Where was I going again?" She rested her index finger on her lip as she thought, then shrugged. When a grey blur caught her eye, she followed the blur with her gaze. Which she chased after, curious with nothing else to do with her day. As it headed into the wilderness nearby she had only one thought, catch the interesting thing!

Step 2 Lost: Clicky* is the noise you want to hear when you Clicky* this.
Back to top Go down

Blue Skies and Dark Skies (Oh my)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Demonica Academy :: In The Academy :: Day Class :: Day Class Building :: Outside/Roof-
Jump to: