Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kumiko's Dorm Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:40 am

Kumiko walks in and sets down her bag and pulls out her homework turning on her T.V. going over to the fridge and pulls out a pitcher of blood getting a meduim sized glass pouring it into the glass putting the pitcher up going to her homework doing math about half way threw she turned on the News and saw her father her mother standing beside him as he gave a speach for his Music Company Kumiko sighs."Father...Why do you hate me."Kumiko says upset.
Back to top Go down
https://lostdemonicaacademy.rpg-board.net
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Kaori's Dorm Room

Kaori walks into her dorm room and shuts the door behind her, breathing a huge sigh of relief. School had finished and she was free for the remainder of the day. She glides across the room over to her bed, where, she collapses on top of the springy matress firmly fitted beneath a tight, white wollen duvet, which, was drowned under the soft silky sheets of blankets! She rolled over on her stomach, face deep in the pillow. She had reached her right hand into her pillowcase and pulled out a tattered picture. Looking closely at it her eyes begin to swell and tears flow from her lower eye lids, her tears begin slipping down her cheeks & onto the picture, a drop lands on one of the two faces in the photo. The photo sealed two smiling figures- a boy and a girl both adolescent holding hands under the near cherry tree which was in full bloom! Their blushing faces had corresponded well with the cherry drops delicately twirling around them in the bright spring scenery.
'I miss you...so,so much, it hurts to think of the distance between us!' she breathed frustrated teary sighs!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Kumiko was Asleep on her couch when she hears the sound of a older man yelling Mail Call!Kumiko woke up and put on her coat the walked down stairs to the older man and helped hand out Packages and Letters.
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Kaori lay front first on her bed with her eyes closed. 'Mail Call' she heard someone call & with that she quickly opened her eyes, and got off her bed. she swiftly paced herself toward the door and hesitantly turned the handle. Scuffling down the halls and the stairs, she reached the Reception. Heading for the mail cart aside the front desk she plunged her arm into the cotton lined mail trolly and searched through the crumpled letters and small parcels. 'These what you were looking for?' asked a decrepit man.
She frowned and snatched the two letters and the medium sized parcel, analysing the adress-she quickly looked up and nodded at the man as if to say thank you! She turned around and started walking back the way she came leaving the old mail man behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Kumiko finished helping the man hand out letters and went back to her dorm watching her Father and Mother on T.V. the old man knocked on her door and walked in."Kumiko,Its Henry."Kumiko turned around and smiled at the old man."Hi Henry;i'm watching my Fathers Speech."Henry sat Beside Kumiko and handed her a Medium round tin box and a Small box with a letter tied to it Kumiko looked at the packages confused cause she had never gotten Mail before in the 10 years she had been at Lost Demonica Academy."What are these Henry?"Kumiko said confused."Packages and a Letter...From your Mother."Kumiko's eyes widened and she opened the letter and started to read...
"Dear Kumiko,
Kumiko this is your Mother,I Miss you dearly i will try to come see you as soon as i can but you know you father dissaproves of me seeing you.I'm writing you this secretly your Father loves you he just has a hard time showing it.He was extreamly happy when you where born hes just tough on you.Well i promise i'll come see you soon with your father He needs to see you.its been so depressing these past 10 years with out you in the house.I Miss you teribly i hope you like the Presents.
Love,
You Dear Mother Korunai"

Kumiko wiped a tear from her cheek and opened the Tin Box it was her mothers chocolate chip cookies with nuts Kumiko took out one quickly and bit into it like she hadnt eaten in thirdy years tears stared running down kumiko's cheeks as memorys of the day her father sent her to this school came flowing back Kumiko dried her tears and set down her cookie on the tin lid and opened up the small brown package inside Kumiko saw Ruby earrings and a Red Diamond Locket Kumiko put the earrings on and Asked Henry to help her put on the Locket henry says."There Beautiful Kumiko."Kumiko smiles."Thank you Henry my mom Has always had great taste in Jewelry."Kumiko said Smiling
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Kaori had managed to get back to her dorm room. She closed the door slowly with the back of her body and slid down the closed door, staring at the two slim envelopes one brown and one white. The white one was accompanied by a parcel wrapped in brown paper and tied with a dull looking red string. She stared at the two letters for a while, till she finally put the white one down and started tearing at the brown one. inside the envelope she found a slip of paper, "maybe a fax" she thought. She started to read the letter silently:
[i]'Konichiwa Kaori-san,
It's nearly Winter, which means Spring should be arriving shortly! During Spring Break we should meet up, like we used to.
It was your birthday a short while ago, wasn't it?! I have decided to send you a little present,hope you like it!
Your Friend
Takuma ^-^'

Kaori smiled at the thought of seeing Ichijou again! She held the letter close to her chest, to her heart.
She had later laid the letter on her dresser and opened the other letter, she lifted the new slip of paper from the envelope hesitantly and unfolded it. She scanned the letter and read the bottom, She threw it to the ground and started shaking, she had turned cold and was breathing heavily. It was from her parents, her mother to be specific. It was known that Kaori hated people, especially her relitives but the only person she feared-was her mother. Her mother was the one who had started training her so hard as a chilld, she was also the one who started the abusement, Kaori's 'Isolation'! The 'Isolation' consisted of leaving her locked in her room, leaving her with strangers who'd try to abuse her or leaving her in the streets if they'd gone out with her in public (which was very rare), ignoring her, and at one point-hitting her. She picked up the letter and dropped it in the bin. She turned around and stopped before she could move anymore; the parcel lay before her on the floor. She picked it up, untied the bow and ripped the paper. A cardboard box...She lifted up the lid with great anxiety. She stopped breathing for a while, she reached her dainty hand down into the box and pulled out a photo- A picture of her mother, she had aged well.Her mother holding something wrapped in blankets, 'baby blue blankets...' Kaori muttered, her eyes widened.'B-Baby..' she dropped the box and held her hands to her face, her face contorted with emotions, her eyes began pouring tears and she started silently whining, loosing feeling in her legs she fell to the ground, crying. Her mother had managed to replace her with a new more idealistic child, a stronger child. One that would be loved more, one that would be brought up properly like any child should, one that would be taken care of. Kaori tried to move but couldn't bring herself to, so there she was, by herself, crying, she was alone, again!...
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Kumiko heard crying coming from the room next door Kumiko picked up her cookie tin put the lid on without the half eaten cookie on it picked them up and went next door she knocked 3 times on the Persons door this person just happened to be Kaori and waited for the person next door to answer her Locket and Earrings glisting in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:17 am

Kaori was curled up in a ball on the cold wooden floor, panting and coughing. She heard a repeated knock on her door! Kaori shuddered but slowly got up and dragged her weight to the door, she laid her delicate fingers on the brass doorknob and turned it.
Before her stood Kumiko! She held a medium round 'biscuit' tin & was wearing a beautiful locket, which was accompanied by the equally gorgeous & matching ruby earrings which pierced her ears.
'K-Ku-Kumi..ko!'She forced a smile eventhough she was hurting and then, she fainted from her stressing agony and laid on the floor before Kumiko's feet!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:26 am

Kumiko quickly put the tin down and picked Kaori up and put her on her bed as quickly as posible Kumiko rushed to the bathroom and got a wash cloth wet it strained it of some of the water and rushed back to Kaori putting the Damp cloth on her Forehead sitting beside Kaori's bed until she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 am

Kaori's heart was beating steadily as she regained consciousness. Her eyelashes fluttering as she tried to get accustomed to the rooms lighting. With her eyes now wide open she saw a frightened Kumiko looking down on her with an intense gaze!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:12 am

Kumiko worried started stamering."U-U-Umm..K-Kaori-sama are you o-okay."
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 am

Kaori squinted her eyes at Kumiko and replied '..yes, I think, I think I should be okay.Thank you, Kumiko-san' She then struggled to rise into a sitting position- which would be comfortable and not cause her too much strain. She succeeded, just barely though!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:45 am

Kumiko goes and gets the cookies her mother sent her and runs back to Kaori and offers her one."Would you like one Kaori-Sama my mother sent them."
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:03 am

Kaori turned to face Kumiko and gave a nod of approval. She reached into the tin and scoured it for a reasonable sized cookie, she finds one to her liking and takes it out of the tin. She nibbles it and grins! 'These cookies are delicious Kumiko-san!Thank you.'she said with a perky tone. she turned back to Kumiko and gazed at her, 'Kumiko, your locket...it's very beautiful, it suits you well.'Kaori complimented.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Kumiko smiled and giggled."Thank You Miss Kaori-san."Kumiko said reaching down picking up Kaori's picture of Her and Her Friend in front of a tree holding hands."Umm...Miss Kaori i found you picture...it was under your night stand."Kumiko said handing the picture to Kaori.
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:52 am

Kaori smiled and happily accepted the picture from Kumiko's hands. 'Thank you Kumiko-san, I had almost forgotten about this, If I had lost it, I- I don't know what I'd have done....' Kaori pressed her lips together while staring down at the old photograph she now held in her hands, staring at the memento of precious times!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Kumiko smiled at Miss Kaori."Whos the boy in the Picture Miss Kaori."Kumiko said smiling at Kaori Kumiko's fangs showing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:55 am

'He...He's my, He's the one I...' Kaori thought of how to put it into words. She couldn't really think of anything else so she just settled for the obvious!
'Kumiko...he, he's just a friend I've known since I was very little, so I'm sure you can imagine...how dear he is to me, that's why I keep this photo of us.' Kaori sighed deeply, sighs filled with subtle hints of dissapointment and depression.-'B-because all we'll ever be is... friends! That's all we'll ever be, so please-don't miss-understand' Kaori turned and flashed a faint smile, one that would normally be followed by streams of tears! but no tears fell from her sad,lustrous, longing eyes!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:22 am

Kumiko smiled up at Miss Kaori."Miss Kaori i bet you two will have a romance going on sooner or later."Kumiko Giggled."From this Picture you two look Adorable together!"Kumiko said with a big smile on her face Kumiko rarely smiled only for Miss Kaori Kumiko felt as if Kaori was her only friend here at Lost Demonica Academy.
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:31 am

Kaori's face lit up.'You, you really think so?' Kaori blushed, and hid her face in her pillow! 'I'm not so sure about that, but I suppose...'Kaori smiled to herself and giggled at the thought.'Kumiko...thank you, for all you've done-' Kaori raised her face from her pillow and faced Kumiko,'It means alot to me, you've shown me much kindness from the time we met. I consider you to be a very close friend, you are one of the only people I find precious, I love you Kumiko, very much!' Kaori grinned toward Kumiko and started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:28 am

Kumiko hugged Miss Kaori and giggled."Your my Best Friend Kaori-Sama."
Back to top Go down
Kaori_Kurenai

Kaori_Kurenai

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:52 am

Kaori smiled as tears trickled down her cheeks from Kumiko's warm embrace. Kaori whispered into Kumiko's ear. 'Kumiko, you have no idea how much it means to hear those words!'
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:36 am

Kumiko smiled and looked at miss Kaori."Its True Miss Kaori."Kumiko said with a sweet gental smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kumiko's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko's Dorm Room   Kumiko's Dorm Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kumiko's Dorm Room
Page 1 of 1