Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) Empty
PostSubject: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Zaikoba was on his way to the math room it was his first time having to attend a night class. "If only i weren't so bad with math." He continued on down the hall towards the class room.
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Layliana and Jian where heading down the hall towards Math when Jian saw Zaikoba both Jian and Layliana had there wings out.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm

Zaikoba wasn't paying attention when something outside caught his eye he looked over out the window and could see an owl perched in a tree he walked over to the window to look at the owl there were numerous different kinds of owls and he was curious what kind this was. "Interesting that's not something you see everyday specially this close to people."
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Jian accidently bumped into Zaikobi his wings out."Oops Sorry.""Jian be care full!!!"Layliana said.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Zaikoba turned "No don't worry about it i wasn't paying attention either....." Zaikoba turned and saw the wings on Jian and Layliana but wasn't able to say anything he wasn't sure what to say he wasn't even sure if they were real or if they were just part of an outfit.
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Layliana bowed to Zaikoba and took Jian's hand and sealed in her wings running to class.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:41 pm

"Either i'm losing my mind or those were wings" Zaikoba walked into the classroom and went up to the teacher. "Yes I'm Zaikoba Nagido you should have been told that i would be attending your class for awhile" "Ah yes i was wondering if you would really come in or not. Please just find yourself a seat class will begin shortly." "Thank you sir" Zaikoba went and found a seat at the back of class.
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Layliana was sitting in the seat beside Zaikoba taking down some notes.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Zaikoba was listening to the teacher and was taking notes of his own but then he got to thinking of what he saw in the hall and lost his train of thought and stopped taking notes and was no longer listening to the teacher he looked like he was staring off into space. "Zaikoba would you mind returning back to our planet please the lesson isn't taking place off in space somewhere." Zaikoba looked back and blinked for a moment. "Sorry sir."
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Layliana giggled lightly and passed Zaikoba a note."Hey i'm Layliana."
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Zaikoba took and read the note. He passed one back to her "I'm Zaikoba nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Layliana looked over at Zaikobi smiling lightly and passed the note back."So what are you i'm a Angel."
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Zaikoba read the note about 3-4 times. "What do you mean what am I?" He passed the note back
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:40 pm

"Ya know Vampire,Demon,Werewolf what."Layliana passed the note back.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Zaikoba read the note over and over. "Sorry i'm confused is this some sort of joke none of these creatures exist they are just mythical creatures." Zaikoba was seriously confused he had no idea what she was getting at. "but if you insist Human."
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Layliana was in awe at the note."H-H-Human!?"
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Zaikoba sat there waiting for the next reply when a bell rang. "Alright class that's a 15 minute break i want you all back here before the next one goes off." Zaikoba started to stand but then sat back down and went to talk with Layliana. "Umm hey excuse can i talk with you?"
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Layliana nodded.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Zaikoba waited till the rest of the class had left and the teacher stepped out. "Why is it you want to know what I am are there really creatures of that type that exist i've always been told that they don't but i've always had this strange feeling that they really did and when i was younger i was fascinated by them."
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Layliana shut all the curtians and took Zaikoba's hand and let out her wings."I'm a Angel..."
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Zaikoba stared in disbelief. "So they are real. I thought there had to be something other than human's out there i've always felt like there was." Zaikoba reached out to touch her wings but stopped partway there. "Do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:57 pm

"Not at all go Ahead."Layliana smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Zaikoba touched her wings. "They're so soft and beautiful definitely more elaborate than i pictured an Angels wing being." Zaikoba smiled.
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Layliana smiled."Thank You."
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Zaikoba sat back down. "Well that's definitely alot of stuff to take in on one day." Zaikoba looked up at Layliana and smiled. "Well i've nothing fancy to show you i'm just an everyday human."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next