Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Zaikoba was on his way to the math room it was his first time having to attend a night class. "If only i weren't so bad with math." He continued on down the hall towards the class room.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Layliana put away her wings as Jian walked in."C'mon Layliana its time to go.""I Don't wanna go Jian..."Layliana said as Jian took her by the arm and started to walk out with her and her things.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Zaikoba felt kinda sad that Layliana had to go but he stood and went on out the door anyway and returned a few moments before the next bell rang and was back in his seat and hoping Layliana would make it on time. "Well hopefully she's not late."
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 am

Layliana didnt return to class cause Jian had taken her back to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:06 am

At the end of class Zaikoba left and headed towards his room he was sad that he didn't get to talk to Layliana some more. "Well maybe i'll see her tomorrow." He said quietly to himself. "Although I don't think I should tell anyone about what I found out though." Zaikoba got to his room went in and sat at the couch for a moment thinking on the things he had learned that day.
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:07 am

Around one hour after Zaikoba returned to his dorm Jian went over and knocked on his door.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:09 am

Zaikoba stood half asleep wondering who would be stopping by his room at this time of night and went over to answer the door. "Yes can I help you?" Zaikoba answered in a groggy voice.
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:12 am

"Stay away from my sister you little punk."Jian said in a angry voice.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:15 am

"What are you talking about i've done nothing to your sister nor do I plan too. And as far as i'm concerned wouldn't your sister be better able to decide who she could hang out with?" Zaikoba didn't feel tired anymore he was mad he wasn't about to let someone come to his room and tell him what to do.
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:51 am

Layliana walked up grabbed Jian and turned him around and slapped him."Jian!!!Stop it!!!"Jian looked down his bangs falling in front of his eyes his hand on his cheek."Sorry Layliana...i just dont want you gone like mom..."Layliana bowed to Zaikoba Apologizing taking Jian by the hand walking back to there dorms.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:56 am

Zaikoba watched them walk away he would have gone after them but he could barely move he was tired he had been up since that morning attending day classes then he had to go attend that night class and he hadn't slept well the night before due to a dream he had. Zaikoba closed the door and went to lay down on his bed and was slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Layliana got back to her dorm after tucking in her brother she picked up the phone and called a pizza place."Hello i want to order a pizza with pepironi,bacon,and onion and cheese in the crust.The man tells her it will be there in about thirty minutes and the price."Thank you."Layliana said hanging up the phone
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Zaikoba laid there nearly asleep and found himself lying there still awake. "Why can't I sleep I feel tired yet i can't sleep." Zaikoba got up out of his bed and went and sat back at the couch turning on the T.V. and started watching a movie. He quickly tired of the movie and started to play a game.
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Layliana payed for the Pizza and went over to Zaikoba's dorm room and knocked on the door holding hot pizza."Pizza for two!"Layliana said threw Zaikoba's door giggling.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Zaikoba quickly got up and answered the door. "Please come in Layliana." Zaikoba suddenly felt wide awake but he wasn't sure why. "Ummm by the way what was up with your brother earlier I haven't done anything wrong have I?"
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Layliana walked in holding the pizza."No hes just protective."Layliana smiled and opened the pizza box with the hot pizza."Shall we eat?"
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:46 pm

"Yea sure umm you can set it on the table there." Zaikoba was a little relieved he thought he might have done something wrong. "Why didn't you come back to class earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Layliana set the pizza on the table."My brother took me back to the dorms."Layliana said smiling at Zaikoba.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:59 pm

"Oh I see well it's just that I had wanted to talk to you some more and when you didn't come back I thought maybe I had somehow upset you." Zaikoba grabbed a piece of pizza and also a couple plates from the cabinet and handed one to Layliana and went to sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Layliana

Layliana

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:21 am

Layliana grabbed a slice and walked over to the couch with Zaikoba."Yea sorry."Layliana said taking a bite of the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Zaikoba

Zaikoba

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:28 am

"Nah don't worry about it i'm sure that if you could have you would have come back." Zaikoba turned on the T.V. and took a bite of his pizza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)   Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaikoba attends his first Night class (Math)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2