Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kumiko!^-^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko!^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Kumiko!^-^   Kumiko!^-^ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Name:Kumiko Mistuki

Class:Night

Type:Half Vamp

Weight:150

Height:5'6"

Appearance:Kumiko!^-^ Animeg12

History:Kumiko was born of a Pure Blood Vampire Father and a Human Mother she was picked on as a Little girl and shuned by her family but most of all her Uncle and Grandmother who were Pure Blood Vampire.She was Loved by her Mother mostly shunned by her Father all Kumiko ever wanted was her faters love but when she was 5 she was sent to Lost Demonica Academy and Made no friends...Yet.Kumiko is Now 15 she has lived at Lost Demonica Academy for 10 years and is always to scared to Go talk to other Vampires,Demons,or Werewolfs.

Personality:Kumiko is a very sweet Girl who is Extreamly shy.Kumiko loves Music and Singing of any kind.Kumiko is kinda Antisocial.

Extra:she loves to Sing

Last edited by Kumiko on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lostdemonicaacademy.rpg-board.net
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko!^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumiko!^-^   Kumiko!^-^ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:01 pm

I Approve My CHaracter Regestration!
Back to top Go down
https://lostdemonicaacademy.rpg-board.net

Kumiko!^-^
Page 1 of 1