Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! Empty
PostSubject: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Kumiko was outside the boys dorm sorting mail before mail call Henry the mail man was happy to have Kumiko helping him with the mail Kumiko was sorting letters and packages into piles and she saw a letter Addressed to Ryota Kumiko had a shocked look on her face remembering her old friend Ryota."T-This Letter...No it couldnt be..."Kumiko said placeing the letter on a package.
Back to top Go down
https://lostdemonicaacademy.rpg-board.net
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Ryota was just leaving his room to go get his mail. "Henry should be here with the mail about now." Ryota thinking aloud said to himself. Just as he reached the top of the of the stairs he saw something he was never expecting...His childhood friend Kumiko it had been so many years but he still recognized her there was no doubt in is mind who it was. "What's going on I never knew she went here." Ryota said aloud to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Kumiko plugged her ears and giggled as henry yelled out."MAIL CALL!!!!"Henry smiled at kumiko and picked up some letters as kumiko picked up a stack of letters and packages she picked up Ryota's mail and waited to see if it was really her friend.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Ryota knew that Kumiko would bring him his mail if she saw it but he wasn't sure if he would be able to handle seeing her right now. "If I were to see her now i don't know what I would even say." Ryota said to himself again. "I really need to stop talking to myself." Well with the sudden shock of seeing his childhood friend and his ever constant yet hidden longing for her he was in a very tight spot. "Well I may not know what to say but I can't avoid her either." Getting over the fear of seeming a fool in front of her Ryota worked up all his courage and decided he would let her come to him.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:51 pm

After all the mail was handed out kumiko got upset and gave the mail to henry and walked away a few tears running down her cheeks upset no one came she had gotten her hopes up of seeing her childhood friend Ryota once again."I guess it wasnt him..."Kumiko ran away crying.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Ryota seeing that his plan had failed knew he would have to act fast or miss a long awaited chance "KUMIKO!!!!!" Ryota yelled as loudly as he could muster trying and hoping she would hear him for she was already a goodly distance away. "I hope she heard me." Ryota murmered to himself
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Kumiko stopped dead in her tracks her tears stopping as she turned around slowly wondering scared who called her name."Y-Yes...Whos there...?"Kumiko said wiping the tears from her eyes looking around her heart pounding her eyes going from black to navy blue.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Seeing her stop Ryota wasted no time he bounded down the stairs heading toward Kumiko. "Kumiko wait right there." Ryota heard himself holler rushing towards her. "Don't go anywhere I want to talk with you." Ryota was in such a rush that he barely realized he was yelling without even thinking about anything he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Kumiko noticed the voice sounded familiar and she saw Ryota her eyes lit up and turned bright green and yelled."R-Ryota!is it Really you!"Kumiko said a huge smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Ryota seeing that she was now smiling wasted no time he just ran up to her and gave her a great big hug. "Yes it's me." Ryota responded still hugging her. "You've no idea how long i've wanted to see you again." Ryota said in a slightly embarrassing shakey voice.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Kumiko blushed and hugged back tightly."I've missed you i havent seen you since you where 7 when i got taken away to this damn academy..."Kumiko smiling her eyes shut cuddling into her childhood friend happy as can be.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Although he didn't want to let her go he knew he best before anyone else got the wrong idea about them although were that idea a reality it wouldn't bother him he could never dare ask her. Ryota finally set Kumiko down having lifted her off the ground due to his height compared to hers. "So you've been here since you were 5 Kumiko?" "I wish I had known sooner I've been here since I turned 12 if I had known I would have come to see you sooner." Ryota said cheerfully to Kumiko though she still clung to him he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Kumiko blushed and squirmed."Yea my Father sent me here...hes ashamed of me...he hates having a Half Vampire Daughter..."Kumiko said depressed.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm

"Well I don't care what your father thinks being a Half Vampire has worked out well for me and I know that will work out for you." Ryota said to Kumiko before he had much chance to even think about what he was saying. But suddenly realizing what he had said he immediately started to blush knowing how he must of sounded. Thinking for once in silence to himself Ryota thought "Oh man...that was bad that came out before I could even think I must of sounded like a heartless jerk talking rudely about her father and to top it off it was right to her face too."
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Kumiko giggled and smiled at Ryota."I see you havent changed a bit Ryota-kun."Kumiko said giggling away her eyes a deep purple meaning she was in love Kumiko's eyes changed with her mood just one of the many misterys from her vampire fathers side of the family."you still are sweet as ever."
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Seeing that Kumiko wasn't bothered by his remark towards her father and hearing what she had said he decided that whatever happened from here on didn't matter he was never going to lose Kumiko again. "Kumiko I've always noticed something when you talk to me you get real fidgity and your eyes turn a deep purple mind explaining that to me i've never bothered asking but i've always wondered what it was about?"
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Kumiko blushed and looked down."U-Uhmm...They change with my mood..."Kumiko said scared to tell him purple means love.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:49 pm

"Hmmm I didn't know that so what does purple mean then?" Ryota asked questioningly curious about what it could mean. Also finally deciding that he may never get a chance to do this again and didn't want to miss out on it worked up courage to tell Kumiko about how he really felt about her leaned in close to her ear and whispered "Would it help if I told you that I've loved you ever since we were kids and always have and was heart torn when i thought i would never see you when you father sent you away 10 years ago?"
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Kumiko blushed bright red and fainted from Ryota's question not waking up.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Ryota quickly catching the fainting Kumiko scooped her up off the ground but not knowing where her room was located and also knowing the dangers of suddenly losing contiousness just decided for her safety and to her lay her down somewhere took her to his room. Once in his room he went and got a cooled cloth and laid it upon her head and then sat in the chair across from his bed and waited for her to wake.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Kumiko awoke at 3:43am percisly and saw Ryota asleep in a chair across from her she smiled her eyes still purple she got up and took a cover and put it over him and ran her fingers threw his hair gently and leaned in putting her hands on his cheeks leaning in to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Ryota had been asleep and was just starting to wake up and he could feel something over top of him and then he felt someones hand go through his hair. "Who's hand could be in my hair?" he thought quietly to himself. And then he suddenly remembered that Kumiko had fainted outside earlier and knew who was right there. Then suddenly he could feel her hands on his cheeks and her breath against his face and thus causing him to open his eyes.

Last edited by Ryota on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Kumiko eyes shut not noticing Ryota was awake Kumiko leaned in kissing him on the lips deeply and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:42 pm

The softness of Kumikos lips was stunning. Feeling how passionately Kumiko was kissing him caused Ryota to reach up from under the blanket and wrap his arm passionately around her and in the throws of passion he started to kiss her back as passionately as she was kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Kumiko noticed Ryota's arms around her and she pulled the cover off him making out with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next