Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Welcome to LDA Were Glad to Have You Here or Back So Login or Register!
Lost Demonica Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lost Demonica Academy a Elite Private Boarding School...Theres Night and Day Classes the Night Classes are for our...Special Students...So be careful at night and Dont Go out After Curfew if you are Day Class...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kumiko was outside the boys dorm sorting mail before mail call Henry the mail man was happy to have Kumiko helping him with the mail Kumiko was sorting letters and packages into piles and she saw a letter Addressed to Ryota Kumiko had a shocked look on her face remembering her old friend Ryota."T-This Letter...No it couldnt be..."Kumiko said placeing the letter on a package.
Back to top Go down
https://lostdemonicaacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Admin
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Kumiko blushed remembering they where in her family mansion Hioshi and Maika laughed smiling at Ryota and Kumiko."Now Ryota you better take good care of our daughter you hear!"Hioshi said smiling at Ryota Maika smiled at Kumiko and Ryota.
Back to top Go down
https://lostdemonicaacademy.rpg-board.net
Ryota
Admin
Ryota

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm

"Don't worry Sir i will." Ryota couldn't help himself he started to blush himself but he still grabbed Kumiko and embraced her into a hug and kissed her passionately but not to a point of making it seem like he was to make a point to her father or anyone else he just did it because he loved Kumiko so much he couldn't keep himself from doing such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!   Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kumiko and Ryota Meet Once Again!
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11